Friday 23 December 2016

Christmas Update

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I haven’t updated on this blog for a while so on this post I’m going to roundup all the things I have done between now and my last post.


12/11/16
The 12th of November was my 10th birthday and it just so happens that the MCA (Museum of Contemporary Art) was having their 25th Anniversary cake cutting on the same day! And since they are quite famous they got the PM (the Prime Minister) to cut the cake! And since it was my B-day they got me to cut the cake with him! If you are one of my close friends then you have probably heard this story before.


4/12/16 
On the 4th of December the Kids Committee had a christmas party where we played games, had christmas lunch and of course made art. It was really fun and if you have an arty family I recommend that you join the Kids Committee in 2017.       


20/12/16
On the 20th of December my mum, my mum’s friend’s family and I went to the Sydney fireworks at Darling Harbour. They looked very arty with all the lights and the water below. 





I hope you enjoyed today's post. Wishing you all a very merry christmas and a happy new year,S.  

No comments:

Post a Comment