Wednesday 8 June 2016

A drawing a day #7 and #8

Ahoy there!!!
Again I was really tired on Tuesday so I’m posting today. Anyway, here are drawings #7 and #8. For those who don’t know I have set myself the challenge of posting a drawing once a day on this blog. And today is the last day of the challenge. It was just something to do that was fun. It was a bit difficult sometimes to post on the blog everyday but it was quite easy to draw. I recommend setting yourself this challenge. It may be hard but it’s really worth it because it helps to get more art into your life when you have something to work on each day.
This drawing is a still life which my mum set up for me to draw.
And this one is a watercolour which I like because of the sunset and the contrasting colours.


I hope you have a good weekend, S.

No comments:

Post a Comment